Administrating your organization
Your organization name (i.e., the name of your Impira account) can be found immediately after
/o/ in the URL of your browser's address bar.
How to add users to your organization
- Sign into Impira.
- Click the Account icon in the top right corner and select User Access.
- Click the + and type in the new user's email address and select Add User.
Your new user(s) will receive an email notification inviting them to join your organization and create an account.
How to delete users
- Go to Account, then User Access.
- Hover over and click the trash can icon.
- Confirm by selecting Delete.
Updating account billing information
Access your billing page by clicking the Account icon in the top right corner and selecting Billing.
You can make changes to your subscription, update your payment method, and see upcoming bill information.
If you have any account or billing questions, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.